Do you prefer to fix car issues yourself? Are you the go-to person when a household appliance breaks down?
This position might be for you! We're willing to train a go-getter who has basic mechanical skills and is a quick learner!
Our Culligan dealership is looking for a customer service orientated individual with a strong mechanical aptitude to join our team as a Service Technician. In this position, you will be servicing, installing and repairing residential water treatment equipment. You will be moving all day and expected to use your above average problem solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues that arise throughout your day.
Our Service Technicians are a fundamental part of our dealership's success providing face to face customer service to our existing and prospective customer base, as well as the face of the Culligan brand the community. They also communicate vital information in regards to customers to other dealership departments.
What qualities do you need to be a Service Technician?
- Mechanical inclination and problem-solving skills
- High level of motivation to complete assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- 1-year previous plumbing and/or water conditioning service/installation experience preferred
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, critical thinking is a must for this job
- Ability to work under deadlines and physically demanding conditions (ability to move product that is up to 185 lbs)
- Superb verbal and written communications skills
- 1+ year working experience in a customer service, customer focused position
- Must pass DOT physical exam
What do Service Technicians do for Culligan?
- Represent Culligan in the community in a safe and professional manner
- Service, install and repair residential and commercial water treatment equipment
- Go above and beyond to meet customers' need
- Promote and sell other Culligan products and services
What is the schedule?
- Monday- Friday
- 8-hour shift within the hours of 6AM-6PM, however, there may be days that are over 8 hours
What can Culligan offer you?
- A competitive base salary with high incentive potential
- A competitive benefits package including; ZERO deductible medical, as well as dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability/life insurance ect., wellness program with monthly discount, 401K plan with generous match, paid time/holidays off
- Work-life balance, with Monday-Friday, normal business operating hours
- Continuous training and development, as well as corporate support in human resources, accounting and compliance
- Employee recognition events and an annual company meeting
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.