Route Service Delivery Driver
CULLIGAN WATER ROUTE DELIVERY PROFESSIONAL
Does the idea of a desk job or being stuck in an office all day sound boring to you? Are you someone who wants to be busy all day? Do you know how to get around Boise, ID and the surrounding areas, "like the back of your hand"?
We are looking for someone like you to be the Culligan Water Route Delivery Professional of the Boise, ID area! This position isn't for just anyone. This is an opportunity to work for a family-owned company with amazing benefits and career development potential. Are you a person who is ready to be recognized as the face of Culligan Water for your outstanding customer service skills and the relationships you build listening to our customers as you deliver commercial and residential products?
What do Culligan Water Route Delivery Professionals do?
- Elevate people's lives through water
- Continually earn the trust of their neighbors and co-workers
- Be awesome
- Get a workout without even having to go to the gym
- Go above and beyond to meet customers' needs with Culligan products and services
Who are you? You are a...
- Energetic person with an ability to problem-solve
- Great communicator and enjoys talking with anyone about anything!
- Perceptive and critical thinker who is tech-savvy
- CDL a plus!
Who are we? We are...
- People who value relationships, listening, unity and leading locally!
- An ESSENTIAL business that has been serving the local communities for 75 years!
- Employees with unbelievable benefits!
- Zero deductible medical plans
- Dental and vision
- Wellness Program with incentives
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Paid Time off and paid holidays
- Competitively paid with quarterly incentive opportunities
- Excited about career advancement through training and development
- About work-life balance
- Typically 8 hours shifts within the time frame of 6AM-6PM
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.