Route Delivery Driver
ROUTE DELIVERY DRIVER
We're looking for an upbeat, active, friendly individual to join our Twin Falls Culligan team as a Route Delivery Driver!
This position is not just a driving position. You will be moving all day, in and out of the truck delivering Culligan products to our local residential and commercial customers. Our Route Drivers are the face of the Culligan brand in the community servicing our customers with a smile. If you are a career oriented individual, looking for an active, fast-paced position, this is the job for you!
Culligan of Twin Falls is a successful dealership within the Packard Culligan franchise group, which has been family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years, headquartered in Minnetonka, MN. Culligan is the industry leader in commercial and residential water treatment and filtration systems, providing the best drinking water solutions to local customers. Our Twin Falls team operates with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement; dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
What do Route Drivers do for Culligan?
- Represent Culligan in the community in a safe and professional manner
- Deliver water conditioning products to commercial and residential customers by following a predetermined, set driving route every day (40+ stops a day)
- Go above and beyond to meet customers' needs
- Promote and sell other Culligan products and services
What qualities do you need to be our next Route Driver?
- Problem-solving skills, critical thinking is important for this job
- High level of motivation and quickness in moving throughout the day
- The ability to meet the physical demands of the position, sometimes requiring moving or lifting objects up to 185lbs
- Good communication skills to utilize with customers and coworkers
- A friendly personality! Any experience in a customer-facing role is a plus
What can Culligan offer you?
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay, plus commission and employee incentives
- A great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Wellness program with a monthly wellness benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays off
- Work-life balance!
- Typically 8 hours shifts within the time frame of 6AM-6PM
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.