PLANT-WAREHOUSE TECHNICIAN / Back-Up Driver
We're looking for an active, upbeat, motivated individual to join our Twin Falls Culligan team as a Plant-Warehouse Technician and Back Up Driver!
If you are a career-oriented individual, looking for an active, fast-paced position, this is the job for you! You will be working in the plant and on the production line to clean and maintain equipment, load and unload trucks and assist with inventory control. Our Plant-Warehouse Tech's are a fundamental part of our dealership's success, communicating vital information with other departments and assuring that our customers get what they need.
What do Plant-Warehouse Technicians do for Culligan?
- Load and unload trucks, maintain and repair plant equipment
- Clean water coolers and production equipment
- Operate company vehicles, including forklifts
- Go above and beyond to meet customers' needs
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments
What qualities do you need to be our next Plant-Warehouse Tech?
- A positive attitude and friendly personality!
- A strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Awesome communication skills!
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Adequate physical ability - may be required to move up to 50 lbs safely
What can Culligan offer you?
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay and employee incentives
- A great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA with employer match, ect.
- Wellness program with a monthly wellness benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays off
- Work-life balance!
- Typically 8 hours shifts within the time frame of 6AM-6PM
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.