Customer Accounting Specialist
Seattle, Boise, or Omaha
Finance - Accounting /
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome! Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows. We are among the top 10% of Inc's 5000 fastest growing companies; and are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt's Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World's most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, such as Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle . We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in support, sales, engineering, operations, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster a culture of autonomy, collaboration, and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technologies and tools or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for collaboration and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. Every TangoCardian has the chance to create, own, and grow their role. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career growth opportunities are everywhere.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
- Primarily responsible for ensuring that customer account balances reconcile to Tango Card's ERP system
- Define and implement a monthly process to reconcile high volume and credit line customer activity
- Define and implement a quarterly process to reconcile all customer activity
- Work cross functionally with internal and external teams to ensure timely completion of all customer inquiries and reconciliation requests
- Provide clear communication to internal and external teams if a change is needed in a customer's account
- Document procedures and make recommendations to improve account reconciliation process
- Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Sr. Manager of Customer Accounting
- Relevant accounting and reconciliation experience; prior experience with foreign currency conversions a plus
- Possess excellent attention to detail and highly analytical
- Extremely organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated to research variances and solve problems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Operate with flexibility and sense of urgency, demonstrate the ability to change gears when necessary
- Strong team building skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven Excel experience in building formulaic spreadsheets, understanding macros and pivot tables is a plus
- Experience with enterprise reporting systems; NetSuite experience a plus
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn't everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) 100% match of up to 6% and equity options
- Dog-Friendly offices
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.